Just so we are clear on a few things:
- If you stick any of your body parts into another person who is unconscious, that is rape. It is not action, fun, normal, and is usually, unlawful.
- If you defend a person who does what I have outlined in number 1, then you are misguided, and possibly suffering from what doctors term, “rectal cranial,” inversion.
- If you pretend, but are not really sorry, and are only sorry because you were caught, please keep your stupid mouth shut, and your deflections to yourself.
- Do not buy “Good English,” Records, go to their concerts, or give them one moment of your time. They are also misguided.
- Susan B. Anthony said this: The day will come when men will recognize woman as his peer, not only at the fireside but in the councils of the nation. Then there will be the perfect comradeship between the sexes that shall result in the highest development of the race.”
I think what #5 means is that all of our heads, both men’s and women’s, could actually work together to make the world a better place for all of us. I also have to mention that we have a level necessity to turn the whole process over to the smart set. Here’s the reason: Men have been running the show since, they took that man off that cross, and we have basically screwed the pooch over and over and over.
We have caused wars, famines, floods, man made disasters, a government so bloated and top heavy it’s about to sink. And let’s not get started in that continuing manifest destiny thing that we persist in, that is now staring to destroy the planet’s largest oxygen producer, the rain forests. We have visited Rapa Nui, and still don’t realize that one day we will have neither Easter nor eggs.
My prayer is the prayer that every man should be silently whispering every day. It goes like this: “Dear Cosmic Muffin, Please make it so women still keep giving a crap about the world and how they need to save it. And please let them keep caring about us, because we need each other, in the long run. In the short run, can you please make it so we assist survivors, and not abuse them again by a process that tries to make them a victim, who can’t ever get better.”
Women are stronger than that, if we allow them to be.